The Ruby features six unique and well appointed guestrooms, including two King guestrooms, three Queen guestrooms, and a large two story Suite with a King bed, a Queen bed, a Twin bed, and a Twin trundle. One Queen guestroom can also accommodate a woodframe Twin bed upon request. All guestrooms feature:
- Private in-room bathrooms with oversized luxury spa robes and towels, featuring natural bath, body, and face products, and hair dryer
- High-definition flat screen television with HD channels and DVD player
- iHome music docks
- Homedics noise machines and white noise fans
- Comfy beds overflowing with chic 1000 thread count bed linens
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access
- Posh Western antique furnishings, including work desk and chair
There are few places that can still be called a real Colorado ski town, and Crested Butte is one of them. When you walk around town, you’ll feel it in the unparalleled mountain views and the meticulously preserved false-front buildings reminiscent of its mining days. There are no traffic lights, no chain stores, and no high-rise buildings. Yet you’ll quickly see there’s no shortage of entertainment or dining options. Crested Butte is home to some of the state's best restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and shopping—all run by some of the most friendly and welcoming people you’ll ever meet.
People come to Crested Butte because they love the combination of its welcoming small town vibe and world-class outdoor recreation. It’s also home to cultural attractions typically found in the city, including the Center for the Arts and signature community events like the Crested Butte Arts Festival and the Crested Butte Music Festival. When you're in our town, you really can have it all.