At The Ruby of Crested Butte, we combine our trademark creative twist on old favorites with an unyielding passion for the best local, seasonal, and organic ingredients to create what Colorado Scenic Byways describes as “Crested Butte’s best breakfast” each and every morning.
Breakfast is everyone’s favorite meal – yet ironically, relatively few seem to have the time to fully enjoy it. We believe that a good morning meal becomes an integral part of a good day - a small, bright keynote that revives us from sleepiness and fuels us for action. If your breakfast experience at The Ruby becomes a wellspring of peace and pleasure, we've done our job!
- “Breakfast was the best we'd experienced anywhere.”
- “A wonderful breakfast that would compete with any 5-star restaurant.”
- “The gourmet breakfasts are incredible, unique and delicious! We never needed lunch (more time for skiing)!
- “The breakfasts are the best I have ever had.”
- “The breakfasts were amazing, we didn't eat lunch on the mountain because the choices for breakfast were superb. Their coffee was excellent, individually brewed.”
From our famous Ruby Cinnamon Rolls served fresh from the oven, to our wide variety of hot, generous entrées, breakfast will be a highlight of your Crested Butte experience. Enjoy a different menu each morning – perhaps our family recipe Dutch Apple Pancakes served with 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup one morning, and hearty Orange-Zest French Toast the next.
We specialize in all types of dietary needs, including vegetarian, vegan, Atkins low-carb, lactose-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free breakfast options. We ask that you please let us know in advance if you have any specific dietary needs.
The Ruby’s guest rooms offer an inviting sense of warmth and comfort and a chance to indulge in an environment that is at once luxurious and serene, incorporating stylish, vibrant design with the comforts of home. Bold, warm colors and patterns in deep reds, rich creams and soothing earth tones compliment posh Western-antique furnishings and thoughtful details, enveloping guests in exceptional comfort. Each guest room offers:
- Spectacular views of surrounding mountains including the Paradise Divide and Mount Crested Butte
- Luxurious 1000 Thread Count linens
- Wall mounted high-definition flat screen television with HD and digital music channels and DVD player
- Private en suite bath with oversized Frette spa robes and towels
- Natural Earth Bath, Body & Face Products
- Sony CD Dream Machine and available Pure-Fi iPod/iPhone music dock
- Complimentary audio and DVD movie library
- Telephone with free local and long distance calls and personal voicemail
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- Posh Western antique furnishings, including work desk and chair
- Radiant in-floor heat
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- In-room humidifiers available upon request
- Evening turn down service upon request
- Check In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- All concierge staff
- Complimentary organic country-style breakfast
- Crested Butte's cleanest and most luxurious accommodations
- Two large guest sitting areas, both with fireplaces, offering abundant out-of-room comfort
- Our relaxing Mountain Room is the perfect place for an afternoon nap
- Authentic Crested Butte "Townie" bikes available for guest use
- Beautifully landscaped backyard and garden with unobstructed views of Mt. Crested Butte
- Complimentary fair trade organic coffee and espresso drinks
- Large six-person hot tub
- Refrigerator, icemaker, and microwave
- Hot tea bar with an assortment of complimentary teas, cocoas, and ciders
- Extensive DVD movie collection
- Library with broad selection of books, maps, and current magazines
- Snow boot and glove dryer
- Indoor ski and bike storage
- Fax, copier, and other business services available
- Complimentary guest parking